Friday, February 10, 2017


https://www.fiverr.com/anyphotowork/do-twenty-four-hours-express-photoshop-service




I will do twenty four hours express Photoshop service


I´m a Graphic Artist. I work with professional photographers at home. 
I  have 5 years of experience with photo retouching. 
I provide all kind of Retouching Services for photographers and public in general. Among my services you can find: "

Services Offered:
PORTRAIT RETOUCH:
Advance Skin Retouching
Body Reshaping
Whiten teeth
Weight Reduction
Enhance Makeups, eye lashes, eye shadows

PRODUCT PHOTOS:
Remove Background
Edit Product Images
Change Color, Color Correction
Add white Background

RESOLUTION CHANGES:
Resize Photo for any social media platform 
Increase Photo Resolution without compromising original quality

MANIPULATION:
Remove Background, watermark, dirt, logo
Add or Remove People or Object
Change word or picture in PDF
Change text in photo

"I usually delivery them in couple of hours but this is subject to change by occasion depending the time difference.

Thank you!"

Check it 

#photoediting #photoeditor #imageretouch #retouching #enhance #removebackground #fiverrexclusive
#photoretouc #photoenhance #resize #photoresizing #fotoediting #imageediting #imageretouch
#photoeditor #photo #editphoto #editpictures  #photoonline #fotoedit #photoeffects #imageeditor




No comments:

Post a Comment