Friday, February 10, 2017


https://www.fiverr.com/anyphotowork/do-photoshop-retouching-backgrund-remove



I will do Photoshop Retouching, Background Remove



"I have 6 years of experience in photo retouching, manipulations and enhancements like: 

whitening teeth, adjusting lighting, removing/adding things, changing background, 
removing red eye, or anything you like to make your picture prettier!"

My PHOTOSHOP services are:-
*** Background removing.
*** Photo retouching.
*** Removing unwanted things from image.
*** Light, color, saturation.
*** Logo designing (with Adobe Photoshop).
*** Profile photo editing.
*** Manipulations.
AND MANY MORE............ (Any other editing, Just message me and discourse about new editing).

"If you have any questions for other editing, 
Please ask me. I am ready to answering you always.

Thank you for reading my gigs details.
Best Cheers!!!

Check it 

#fiverrbestphotoshopgig #fiverphotoshopediti #photoshop #photoshopimageeditng
#fiverrhelp #photoshophelp #photobestsolution #graphicdesigner #graphicandphotoshop
#backgroundremove #retoucing #enhacne #photomanupulation #photoarchiver #fiverrimageediting




No comments:

Post a Comment